Submissions to the Just A Minute Film Festival can be shot or created in any format or device (Film, phone, video, animation, flash, machinima, tablet, iPod or whatever). Maximum total length of submitted production is 1 minute. Submission format: WebM files, .MPEG4, 3GPP, MOV files, .AVI, MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV. No other media formats will be accepted.
Entries may be posted through this site by selecting the SUBMIT button.
- The Just A Minute Festival reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- By entering, you do hereby grant at no charge, to The Media Tribe, Inc. and JustAMinute.tv, the right to post and/or stream your production on or through its website.
- You further grant, no charge to The Media Tribe, Inc., the right to distribute your production for the purpose of promoting the Just A Minute Festival.
- The Just A Minute Festival is a production of The Media Tribe, Inc. This program is supported in part by grants from the Winchester Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.
- By submitting your contribution to the Just A Minute Festival, you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Just A Minute Festival for all the purposes specified above; and you hereby indemnify the Just A Minute Festival, The Media Tribe, Inc. and their assignees against any and all legal fees, damages, liabilities and any other expenses that may be incurred by the Just A Minute Festival, The Media Tribe or their assignees as a result of your breach of any of the above warranties.
- An individual may submit up to five entries to the festival.
- There is no age limit for the Just A Minute Festival; however, entries from persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian's approval on the entry form.
- Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entering a production to the Just A Minute Festival and doing so amounts to full agreement and acceptance to all of these rules.
- Any entry submitted with false or misleading information is invalid, regardless of when the false information is discovered. If anyone submits such a false or misleading entry, all other entries submitted by that person may be disqualified.
- Entries must be posted to the website JustAMinute.tv before the start of October 1, Eastern (U.S.) time.
- Winners will be chosen through online voting from the web site JustAMinute.tv. The voting period starts at the beginning of October 5 and ends at the start of the day on December 1 of that year, Eastern (U.S.) time.
- For voting: Votes may be cast by humans only (no automated voting). You may vote as many times as you wish, but you must watch the short in its entirety before rating it. Only one vote per entry in any one session: you must log out before voting again on that entry.